Here at Summit Disability Law Group, we never lose a case due to a lack of preparation or effort. We believe in our clients and their cases. We’re confident they deserve their Social Security benefits, and we’re confident we can help them get those benefits.
What Sets Us Apart
The Social Security system is complex, difficult to navigate, and full of confusing terms. Qualifying for Social Security benefits on your own can be extremely difficult and frustrating, especially if you do not know what the Social Security Administration expects from your application.
You and your case deserve better than that. You have earned these benefits and deserve the help of an attorney who works with Social Security cases every day. Here at the Summit Disability Law Group, we specialize in Social Security law and have helped hundreds of clients receive Social Security disability benefits. We can help you know whether your case will qualify and help you through every step of the application process.
In fact, we would love to meet with you for a free consultation to answer any questions you might have and to see if our firm is a right fit for your case.
Here are just a few things that set the Summit Disability Law Group apart:
- We don’t take every case that comes to us. You are going through a difficult time and need the help of an attorney who can give your case the time it needs. Instead of taking hundreds of cases and letting new attorneys or legal assistants manage your case, we take fewer cases so that we can personally oversee every part of your case–from meeting doctors to helping you fill out forms. Creating and maintaining relationships is important to us.
- We make it a priority to provide outstanding service and zealous representation. We took your case for a reason–we believe you deserve SSDI benefits and we will do everything in our power to make sure you get them. We understand the claims process can be emotionally and mentally draining. Because of that, we want to be there for you to answer your questions and give you the attention you deserve.
- We explain our fees up front and in plain English. Our policy is that if you don’t get benefits, we don’t get paid. That is another reason we dedicate ourselves to each case we handle. If you do receive SSDI benefits, our fee is 25 percent of your past-due benefits or $6,000, whichever is less.
- We will work with your doctors. Many doctors do not have much experience with Social Security disability, so it can be hard for them to understand what the SSA expects from them. We will take the time to personally work with you and your doctors to make sure your medical records and forms have everything the SSA needs to process your claim.
- We feel developing a connection with our clients it vital to understanding their problem. Our firm does not delegate case tasks to other individuals. We handle the details ourselves to make sure nothing gets missed. We also make a point to stay in touch, return your phone calls as soon as possible, and communicate regularly.
At the Summit Disability Law Group, we can guarantee these things because we’re different. We make it our mission to be advocates for people who need need help receiving the Social Security benefits they have earned. If you need help or need answers about Social Security disability, give us a call at (801)890-1030.